Important News & Information
- -Festival Dates have been confirmed. See dates below.
-In order for students to participate in Lake Central Festival, teachers must send in FFMC Jr. Bill form to Peggy Willis by October 1, 2016 http://www.ffmc-music.org/juniorbill.pdf
University of Central Florida (Piano, Woodwind, Voice)
4000 Central Florida Blvd. Orlando, FL 32816
February 11, 2017 (Saturday) 9:00 - 5:00 & February 12, 2017 (Sunday) 1:00 - 5:00
Maitland Presbyterian Church (Strings, Harp, Guitar)
341 N Orlando Ave, Maitland, FL 32751
February 3, 2017 (Friday) 2:00 - 8:00, February 4, 2017 (Saturday) 9:00 - 5:00
February 5, 2017 (Sunday) 2:00 - 6:00
$15 for 1st Event, $9 for each additional event for that student
$20 for Group of 5 or more
Festival Cup Fees
$4.00 for each event; $4.50 for Senior Concerto
Alternate Date for Exceptional Scheduling Conflicts
February 4, 2017 Piano, Woodwind, Voice Email Joanna Han for approval.
February 12, 2017 Strings, Harp, Guitar Email Sherry Pollock for approval.
January 11, 2017 Deadline to request Alternate Date. All requests for Alternate Date must be pre-approved.
Space is limited.
$10 reschedule fee per student will apply in addition to the regular Registration Fee.
Checklist for District Festival
1. Obtain Senior Membership (for teachers) now through October 1 by joining a Lake District Senior Club or
pay FFMC Individual Senior membership.
2. Obtain Junior Membership (for your students)
Pay Florida Federation of Music Clubs Junior Club Bill
3. Name your club (each teacher’s studio has a unique club name)
4. Obtain a current copy of Federation Festivals Bulletin. Choose pieces according to the instructions.
5. Check for Bulletin Adjustments.
6. Gather student biographical information, Festival and Gold Cup fees.
7. Register and pay online for Festival entries and Festival Cup fees
8. Sign up to volunteer
Junior Division Procedures Manual for District/State events are available at FFMC-Music.org
For answers to any questions, please contact
Sue Amkraut, New Teacher Mentor or
Joanna Han, Co-Chair
Navigating this Website
When you see a person's name, or the name of a website highlighted in red, then it is a link. You can click directly on that name to start an e-mail to that person, or open up that link in a new window.
Report any problems or comments regarding this website Here.
Lake Central Festival is part of the Florida Federation of Music Clubs (FFMC), a member of the National Federation of Music Clubs (NFMC). We are music teachers in the greater Orlando area with members in Orange, Osceola, and Seminole counties. This District Festival is not a competition but an opportunity for students to perform and receive evaluations.